There is nothing better than doing an experience than with an exceptional bunch of mates, family or work colleagues. We offer group discount rates for groups of 6 or more people and we can set these up and send you an exclusive booking link that can be sent to members of your group.
In the past we have worked with many different groups including women’s only trips, university alumni groups, birthday parties, corporate team-building and Christmas functions.
Need an exceptional team building activity for your company or corporate? Auckland Sea Kayaks specialises in running kayak adventures for groups that are fun, safe and affordable. We have worked with teams like Abu Dhabi Ocean racing (winners of the 2014/15 Volvo Ocean Race), Fonterra, Spark and Coca-Cola Amatil to deliver a custom programme that suits their requirements. If it’s to entertain, educate, for general fitness or to grow your team, we can help.
Sea Kayaking is an easy sport to pick up and most people who come kayaking with us have not kayaked before. Our qualified instructors provide full safety briefings before every session and will teach your staff the correct paddling techniques so they’re experts before hitting the water.
Taking your staff off-site can have many benefits including:
- Networking, socializing, and getting to know each other better.
- Teamwork and boosting team performance.
- Competition and bragging rights.
- Celebration, team spirit, fun, and motivation.
- Improved communication
Our adventure techniques result in high levels of involvement, insight and finally the opportunity for change and improvement. The activities require participants to focus on using skills such as planning, analysing, organising, and communicating. Get in touch or book today.
- Sunset tour to Rangitoto: Normal rate $195. Group rate $163
- Day tour to Rangitoto: Normal rate $195. Group rate $163
- 1/2 Day tour to Motukorea / Browns Island: Normal rate $155. Group rate $129
- We also run a great Twilight tour to Motukorea / Browns Island on request.