Are you looking to develop a new tourism business or seeking new ways to run your existing adventure tourism operations? Auckland Sea Kayaks can help.
Over the past decade we have built an industry leading business and can assist with:
- Safety management plans – development through to implementation
- Site plans and market feasibility
- Sales and marketing plans – how to diversify and communicate your offerings
- Managing and working within NZ legislation
For more information please contact Nic Mead at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+64) 9 213 4545
Guest Speakers and Lectures
The team at Auckland Sea Kayaks has a huge amount of knowledge on the following topics:
- Working within marine protected environments
- Business management
- Tourism management
- Environmental policy
- Department of Conservation Concession – how to make these work for your business
- Adventure-based learning
- Health and Safety in Employment including The Adventure Activities Regulations
If you require a guest speaker at your next event or tertiary education provider then please contact Nic Mead at email@example.com or (+64) 9 213 4545
In the past Nic Mead has run lectures for organisations such at AUT University Business and Tourism School, Crowns Institute of Studies, Auckland Institute of Studies to name a few.
Nic grew up on the shores of the Hauraki Gulf and spent the first 18 years of his life exploring, paddling, sailing, diving and fishing through out the Hauraki Gulf. University brought Nic to the South Island and upon completion gained a job sea kayak guiding in Fiordland in the Te Wāhipounamu World Heritage Site located in the south west corner of the South Island.
During a climbing trip to Pakistan, Nic landed a Sea Kayak Guide job in Western Norway which kept him there for 5 years before heading back home to start Auckland Sea Kayaks in 2010. He is seen most days in a kayak and after spending many years overseas he loves showing off his backyard to locals and tourists.